Sunday, June 21, 2009

Eddie Kane The Poet.

ok so i just saw the 5 Heratbeats 4 the 1st time last night, (put down ur torches and pitchforks i kno thats inexcusable lol)

anyway, was Eddie Kane not the baddest smoothest triflinest low bottomest coolest most pathetic mutha fucka u ever seen in ya life? lol the man spoke with a voice of smoke & a tongue of gold.

here are my favorite quotes from EK:

"You want my spot but you aint gon' get it, cuz you aint got it"

"I still got the pipes! Can't nobody sang like Eddie Kane Jr.!!"

"You sure you wanna hang wit Ol' Eddie Kane?"

"The WHOLE WORLD is an ash trey 4 Eddie Kane!"

"How Does it Feel 2 be me?"

and finally...

"Just cuz i have 1,2 maybe 2 drinks does NOT make me... an OCKAHOLICK!"

lol so here's 2 the great Eddie Kane Jr....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahaa see now i would clown you for your tardiness but i still havent seen juice fully, so i cant talk.