Saturday, July 4, 2009

7/3/09

yesterday was such a great day! i woke up to my moms shoving the phone in my ear with my sister Dai saying "wanna go 2 six flags?" at first i was like nah i be 2 scared 2 go on rides and i wouldnt want 2 be a wet blanket. but then something kicked in in my head that just said, yo stop being a bitch and go 4 it! lol so i told her i'd go. i go we have a great time go on a few rides (some of them lines tho?! fuck that!) i ate a weird ass 7$ cheesesteak wrapped in tortilla, waited on line 4 like 45 minutes 2 ride skull mountain which broke right when we were gonna get on.(urgh!) and finally i go on my first roller coaster, (of course me being a capricorn after much procrastination) fucking..NITRO!! now idk how many of yall have been on nitro but it's like the highest fucking coaster in six flags (NJ) aside from the Kingda Ka (which wasnt running and looks completely fucking insane, but nitro is next on the list 4 craziness. its damn near a vertical drop!! i couldnt stop laughing after a certain point it was fucking great!! thx 2 my sister Dai, my man Rich, lil cuzzo Alex, sister from another mister Shonta and Fabo, 4 the experience i'll always remember it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw and ill always remember your face on nitro :)
thnks for coming.